My girls and I created this delectable recipe one cold winter’s day. We were craving something sweet for dessert and I wanted it to have coconut, the girls voted for chocolate chips and this is the bar that we came up with…enjoy!
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 stick of butter (melted)
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup coconut
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup Heath crumbles
1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Pat them into the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle milk chocolate chips, coconut, white chocolate chips, and Heath crumbles on the graham cracker layer.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
5. Bake in 325 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
You can also add a handful of butterscotch chips, but be careful as they really make the bar sweet.